All golfers receive complimentary food and drinks throughout the day, gratuity gift, chances to win prizes via on-course contests and tournament result rankings, and of course…lots of fun! When the tournament concludes, golfers are invited to gather at 19th hole celebration for dinner and fun.
We are grateful to the many generous members of our community whose philanthropic support makes a difference in the health of our community. a recent example of the power of our collaborative efforts is the Meehan Family Pavilion, Milford Regional’s largest expansion to date. The new building is a 78,000 square-foot addition includes an expanded modern emergency department, state-of-the-art intensive care unit, and 24-bed private patient room unit.
Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits
8:00am – 8:30am: Registration
- Special gratuity gift distribution
- Continental Breakfast
- Driving Range and Putting Green Open
- Raffle tickets and raffle board sales
8:45am: Players Gather for Instructions
9:00am: Shotgun Start/Best Ball
On-course contests, food, and other happenings:
- National Hole-in-One Association Contest – Hole 4
- Closest to the Pin Contest holes 8, 14, 16
- 14th Hole Closest to the Pin contest
- Carla’s famous steak tip sandwiches & beverages, compliments of Oliva’s Market
- Split the pot funds collected here ($10.00)
- “The Shack” (open 10:30am – 3:30pm)
- WMRC Radiothon headquarters!
- Burgers, hot sandwiches, and beverages, compliments of Sodexo
2:30pm – 4:15pm: Dining room and deck open in upstairs lounge
- “19th Hole Cocktails” on Clubhouse Deck
3:30pm: Famous hors d’oeuvres compliments of Oliva’s Market
4:45pm: After party celebration!
- Coffee & dessert, beer and cocktails
- Winners announced – Golf contests, Raffle drawing, and Raffle Board (winners need not be present to claim prize)
- Thank You Remarks & Beneficiary Update
- Due to the continued popularity of the Golf Classic, player spots are only available through sponsorship. Sponsorships (and accompanying player spots) are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A signed sponsorship pledge form must be received in order to be considered a sponsor. Forms can be sent via email attachment, fax or postal mail. Sponsorships cannot be reserved via verbal or emailed interest without inclusion of the signed form.
- Please be sure to provide the name, email address and phone number for the person serving as the main contact so we can ensure proper communication. Because contact information can change, please do not assume that your updated information is on file. Forms without this information may be delayed in processing.
- While payment prior to event is greatly preferred, all sponsorship payments are due within 30 days after the tournament (Applicable campaign-related payment plan sponsorships excluded). Payment by check is preferred; however credit card payments will be accepted.
- Should there be a waitlist, paid-in-full sponsorships (and campaign-related payment plans) will receive priority
- Sponsors will receive a confirmation email shortly after the sponsorship form has been received.
- Please note that starting hole preference is now a benefit for Platinum and Gold sponsors only.
For more information or questions, contact the Foundation Office at 508-422-2034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.