Corporators volunteer their time, talent and resources to ensure that the organization’s mission continues – to provide exceptional healthcare services to our community with dignity, compassion and respect.
Corporators support and serve the Medical Center in a variety of ways:
As an Ambassador
- To assist in broadening the Medical Center’s base of support
- To serve on both standing and ad-hoc committees of the Board
- To participate in special projects
As a Contributor
- To actively promote and encourage financial support of the Medical Center through the Milford Regional Healthcare Foundation
- To identify and involve new prospects
- To make a financial commitment on an annual basis relative to their personal ability
As an Participant
- To be involved and to engage their peers in the activities of the Medical Center
- To participate in the Medical Center’s programs and events
- To attend the Medical Center’s Annual Meeting
Corporators are elected each year to represent the 20 towns in the Milford Regional Medical Center service area. If you are interested in serving in this way, please contact the Foundation office at 508-422-2228.